Online application process
The steps for application and admission to Faith Lutheran School are listed below. Should you have any questions, please contact the school office at (972) 423-7448.
Step 1: Parents must attend an open house or schedule an appointment to meet with our headmaster. Appointments with the headmaster may be scheduled by calling (972) 423-7448. The headmaster will present information about our mission and philosophy of Christian education as well as outline the classical model of education and how it is utilized at Faith Lutheran School. He will also discuss expectations of the family as well as the school and will conduct a tour of the facility.
Step 2: After a school visit, parents complete an online application. The online application tool allows parents to track the status of their application.
Step 3: Submit the required supplementary documents to the school office.
- Birth certificate
- Most recent report card required for 1st through 8th grade applicants.
- Most recent high school transcript required for 9th through 12th grade applicants.
- Personal letter of recommendation required for 9th through 12th grade applicants.
- Nationally standardized test scores, if available (such as ITBS, Stanford, etc.). If none available, schedule a testing appointment. Standardized testing is required for 1st through 12th grade applicants.
- Schedule a developmental screening appointment (for kindergarten applicants only).
Step 4: A non-refundable fee of $150 must be submitted online with each application.
Step 5: A decision on admission will be made by Faith Lutheran School’s admissions committee. The school office or headmaster will contact you after the committee has met.
Online enrollment process for newly-accepted students
Step 1: You will be given log-in information to begin the online enrollment process.
Step 2: Full enrollment fee is due at time of enrollment.
Step 3: Students enrolling before January 1 of the current school year must pay the full enrollment fee. After January 1 of the current school year the enrollment is half the full amount.
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy
Faith Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.