Faith Lutheran School offers middle school classes in person, but also offers a remote, online format for local students who wish to learn from home. A hybrid learning model is also available.
Online classes are also available to students across the country for families who are seeking alternative learning options for their children or as a supplement to home school curriculum. Families may select classes a la carte or register students for the complete suite of remote learning online classes for each grade.
In Faith Lutheran School middle school online classes, students interact with the teacher and one another via two way Live/HD video and audio streaming. The most exciting aspect is that the teacher is able to see the student. This is vital to verifying understanding, as body posture and facial expressions are half of all human communication.
- Students may view archived lectures in case a class is missed.
- Classes taught by experienced Lutheran pastors and teachers
- Combined with RenWeb you will have access to handouts, grades, and other resources and be able to submit assignments as well.
- Teacher availability for parental communication.
- Weekly progress reports plus four official report cards (quarterly).
Reading list books and hardcover textbooks may be ordered through the school office or you may choose to purchase books on your own. Please call the school office at (972) 423-7448 or email at email@example.com for current pricing plus the cost of shipping.
ENROLLMENT FEES and TUITION
Please contact the school office for information.
2020-2021 ONLINE MIDDLE SCHOOL COURSE OFFERINGS and SCHEDULE
All class times listed at Central Standard Time. Families may select classes a la carte or register students for the complete suite of remote learning online classes for each grade.