FLS 2017 FUNDRAISING AUCTION:
Save the date for our 2017 fundraising auction event, which will take place on Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn in Allen, Texas. The event will feature silent and live auction, a seated dinner and much more! Come prepared with your cash, checkbook or credit card to bid on the wonderful items in the auction.
Money raised at the gala benefits Faith’s students in all grades. This year, we are specifically raising funds for the school facility improvements and curriculum enhancements. Our goal is to raise $30,000 or more!
Donations for the auction are welcome in order to make this year’s Gala a huge success. If you have ideas for donations, but aren’t sure where to start, contact Amy Crawford at 214.728.0273 or acrawford(at)flsplano.org. Paperwork and guidelines are available to guide you in asking for donations from your favorite vendors, businesses and retailers. Donated items for the auction can be something as simple as a gift card to a restaurant or store, or perhaps a week at a dream vacation resort. Your imagination is the limit!
Some of the donated items so far include:
- Wisconsin Fish Fry Dinner Experience for Six
- Fire truck ride home from school from the Plano Fire Department
- Four tickets to the Byron Nelson golf tournament
- Fort Worth Opera Tickets
- Wine tastings at Total Wine, Premier Wines and other wine specialty packages
- LEGOLand/SEALife tickets
- Sky Ranch: one week summer camp admission
- Autographed poster from children’s author Jan Brett
- Museum passes, food gift certificates and much more!
- and the ever-popular, creatively crafted class projects.
Tickets for the event will go on sale in late January.
Past gala and auction events have raised funds for math and science programming, school technology improvements, library and facilities remodeling, a playground overhaul and much more.