- This golf tournament is held each fall and supports technology, athletics, and the tuition assistance fund.
- This fun and festive event is held on a Saturday in February and provides funding for special projects. Our 2019 fundraising auction event will take place on Saturday, February 23, 2019 at Heritage Ranchy Country Club in McKinney. The event will feature silent and live auction, a seated dinner and much more!
- In 2018. the event raised more than $32,000 for school safety and security enhancements – an event record!
- In 2017, the event raised more than $20,000 for school facility and curriculum enhancements.
- In 2016, the event raised more than $24,000 for school math and science programming.
- In 2015, the event raised more than $24,000 for school fine arts program and facility improvements.
- In 2014, the event was conducted in a unique online auction format and raised almost $6,000 for school technology improvements.
- In 2013, the event raised over $24,000 for school technology. This will help fund improvements in infrastructure, student computers, and classroom technology.
- In 2012, the event raised a total of $28,000 which was used to remodel a classroom into a new library. The funds were also used for a major remodeling of the lower level hallways, improving the appearance of the school’s facilities.
- In 2010 and 2011, the event raised a total of $45,000 which was used to provide the students of Faith Lutheran School with a new playground.
Amazon.com shoppers have an opportunity to support Faith Lutheran Church and School through AmazonSmile. This is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features of Amazon.com.
Please use the following link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/75-1317882. Faith Lutheran will receive .5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
There are many ways to support the ministry of Faith Lutheran School. For more information, please contact the school office at (972) 423-7448.